« All Events
Boom Fest 2018!!!
July 4, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Boom Fest 2018, presented by Los Cabos Mexican Grill, is BACK!
Grab the kids and come on out for a day full of fun as Los Cabos and the Riverwalk will be host to events and music all day long leading up to the largest fireworks display in Tulsa at 9:45pm!
Drink Specials at Los Cabos: Tecate – $3.75, Coors Light & Miller Lite $3.25
• 6:00 TO 8 PM –Promotional girls
• 11AM TO 3 PM – Laron Simpson
• 3PM TO 6 PM – Weston Horn
• 7PM TO 11 PM – Squad Live
• 2 TO 5 PM – Brent Giddens Band
• 12 PM TO 9 PM – Helicopter Rides, $40 p/person
• 5 PM TO 9 PM – Ballon & Face Painting
• 9:25 PM – U.S. Marine Corps to present the colors
• 9:35 PM – National Anthem performed by – Lauren Brown
• 9:45 PM – Largest fireworks display in Tulsa shot from the Jenks Bridge
LISTEN LIVE ON THE TWISTER 106.1 FM FOR CHOREOGRAPHED MUSIC WITH THE FIREWORKS DISPLAY
*Times and lineups subject to change
PLEASE NOTE THE JENKS BRIDGE WILL CLOSE at 8:30pm and remain closed for 30-45 minutes after the completion of the fireworks display for cool down and time to clear the bridge for any possible unexploded fireworks.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for one of the many events we hold throughout the year. You can contact us via email or through our facebook page.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor for one of the many events we hold throughout the year. Visit our Vendor Information & Guidelines page or contact us via email or our facebook page.
Artist may submit a press kit to the Entertainment Team for consideration, please include any links to websites with artist bio, music samples, video of past performance(s), sample set list and references via our facebook page message or
Attn: Entertainment Department
300 Riverwalk Terrace #290
Jenks, OK 74037