- This event has passed.
Boom Fest 2019!
July 4, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Boom Fest 2019, presented by Los Cabos Mexican Grill, is BACK!
Grab the kids and come on out for a day full of fun as Los Cabos Mexican Grill and the The official Riverwalk Jenks will be host to events and music all day long leading up to the largest fireworks display in Tulsa at 9:45pm!
Drink Specials at Los Cabos:
Tecate & Tecate Light $4.25, Coors Light & Miller Lite $3.50
• 6:00 TO 8 PM – Promotional Team
KJRH / Channel 2 LIVE on-site 12PM, 5PM, 6PM and 10PM
• 3PM TO 9 PM – Kids Zone with FREE inflatables
• 5PM TO 7PM – Live Remote with 106.1 The Twister
• 5 PM TO 9 PM – FREE Ballon Artist & Face Painting
• F-16 Flyover
• 9:25 PM – U.S. Marine Corps to present the colors
• 9:35 PM – National Anthem performed by – Booker Gillespie & Tylisha M. Oliver
• 9:45 PM – Largest fireworks display in Tulsa shot from the Jenks Bridge
LISTEN LIVE ON THE 106.1 The Twister FM FOR CHOREOGRAPHED MUSIC WITH THE FIREWORKS DISPLAY
*Times and lineups subject to change
PLEASE NOTE THE JENKS BRIDGE WILL CLOSE at 8:30pm and remain closed for 30-45 minutes after the completion of the fireworks display for cool down and time to clear the bridge for any possible unexploded fireworks.