photo courtesy of delish . com
If you are interested in becoming a participant in the 2018 Fall Fest Pie Eating Contest sponsored by Flying Tee on Saturday, October 20th, you can apply by sending us the information below and we will contact you if you are selected.
Flying Tee Pumpkin Pie Eating Contest:
LIMITED TO FIRST 10 ENTRIES in each division. Each division will begin at the time listed below and you must be present and checked in 5 minutes prior to your time, NO EXCEPTIONS. Check-in along with additional sign up, if all divisions are not filled prior to the event, will take place at the Coca-Cola kiosk in front of the amphitheater (main stage).
There will be 3 divisions and only one 1st place in each.
-1:30pm, Kids division (6-12 years old)
1stPlace set of Kids Golf Clubs (retail value $199.00)
-1:45pm, Teen division (13-17 years old)
1stPlace $100 gift certificate to Flying Tee
-2:00pm, Adult division (18 and up)
1stPlace set of Adult Golf Clubs (retail value $499+)
• No hands can be used.
• The first person to finish his/her pie and stand up will be declared the winner! Includes all the pie, crust and whipped topping!
• In the event of a tie, there are NO TIES!
• Any visible signs of sickness will cause disqualification.
• A completed registration form with acknowledgement of the waiver must be signed by all contestants prior to the start of each contest.
• Children under 18 must also have a parent or guardian present, and must also have a parent or guardian’s signature on their registration form.